The year 2015 is bringing in some new bigcommerce website design trends that is increasing conversions on smart phone search. Read more about how you can increase your conversion ratio through search induced on your mobile devices.
Smartphones have become an essential part of our life and ecommerce is not spared from its effect. A study has revealed that for following reasons buyers use their mobile devices.
- Browse & shop online
- Compare product price & reviews
- Search specific products
- No physical presence while shopping
- Save time & energy & much more
On other hand the consumer behavior has also changed overtime creating both opportunities & challenges. Tech savvy sellers are in a rundown to earn revenue using every single pixel. Mobile device is not spared in this marathon in any way.
Mobile optimized shopping experience is an exclusive method to develop the mobile commerce. It can be done through mobile responsive designs. But responsiveness of a design is not all about; it must convert visitors into buyers.
Why Mobile Commerce?
- Mobile commerce is technology driven
- Very small screen to feature offering advantages to the sellers & buyers both
- Helps to make small and big purchase transactions
- Enrich shopping efficiency
- Reviews and ratings helps to make purchase decision
- Browse other informations
- Exclusive search with product model number and lots more
Smartphone buyers or even big screen buyers they look for certain range of products or a particular product of its kind. And because of this they have approached you. Well, extensive product search function can alone build heavy traffic.
This is the reason why sellers give more importance to search whether induced by smartphones or laptops or desktops or any media device.
Tips to increase conversions through Mobile Search
- Your search result page must be answerable enough to solve buyers query
- Input clickable contact details so that buyer can easily get on touch with seller
- Buyers use short abbreviations and short terms to search so use them as much as possible while drafting search page designs
- Place the search box in a visible place where it can be easily spotted
By 2018 it is estimated that mobile transactions will exceed upto 80% of all online transactions. It is very important to know how a mobile shopper uses his/her device to shop. This will cater necessary information on future designing process.