What significant impact ROI has on your bottom-line? Endless effort and money you spend developing your new website means nothing if you can’t achieve positive ROI at the end.
The Sales Funnel
The comparison between the amount which you invested and the return, as well as the profit you gain on your investment, will give you ROI. In short, when you divide the net gain on the amount which you invested will give ROI – Return on investment.
It really depends on how much your website can cost, from DIY tools which can cost you as little as $1000.00 to big firms who can charge in upscale of $100,000.
To figure out the accurate ROI of your website, few variables should be kept in mind:
- To create a website design project there is a certain amount of cost. This amount will vary on the type of the website you want to create and which will give you the criteria to measure your ROI.
Total hours x Hourly rate = Project Fee
- Once the website is created then the maintenance cost is there for maintaining the website. These costs vary too. It depends on the marketing strategies you undertake.
- The number of visitors to your site allows you to determine your ROI. One can see the positive results of web design project only if it is designed to be search engine friendly and Responsive Website design.
- Conversion rates are related mutually to web design when traffic is more in the case of marketing. The sales which you make and the leads which you generate can help you in figuring out the investment made by your web design project.
- You will start realizing the esteem of your website once you calculate the ROI. The value of the great website can drastically change your website.
The formula to calculate ROI for websites.
(S)R CTR = V
V x CR = L
(L x CL) (P – Dc) = $
Where – S = Search Volume; L = Leads; R = Rank; P = Price
CTR = Click Through; CL = Closing Rate
V = Visits; Dc = Delivery Costs; CR = Conversion; $ = profit!
What is the need of custom website design?
To get a custom website design for your company is the biggest advantage for your online business. Without a custom web design, your customer will not even give a look to your company’s website or a second! A custom website design will undoubtedly produce the best possible results for your company’s profit.
To reach a millions of potential customers, professional website design will help you to widen your business by enabling you to grab more traffic on your site. It will also help you to give your business a professional reputation, and it will help you to increase your buyer’s confidence.
A custom website design is one of the easiest ways to make your company stand out in the crowded online marketplace. Custom website just not provides you with unique look but also enables you to blend the important tools and features that will benefit your business in the long run.
You want your company to be memorable and unique, then custom website Solution for your online business is a right choice! Your website is a reflection of your business. It projects your specialty and identity on the web and hence is highly significant for your online business.
Your business is unique. Your website should be too! When you choose a template website design over accustom layout, you are not able to strengthen your brand to its full potential. Template deigns are not always able to contain all that you need in content and layout with a custom design you will avoid a one-size-fits-all solutions.
Go custom: Go for a best website design that clearly communicates about your business’ value and its objectives. Here I want to discuss with you some points regarding why it is worthy to invest on custom website design?
Planning and growth: Custom website solution starts with panning. This step will enable you to create your website that meets exactly the need of your current business needs and can be expanded upon in the future to hold growth.
Uniqueness and expertise: Having a professional and unique web design you can catch the eyes of thousands of customers and ultimately traffic increases on your site. Professionally built a website will help you to establish your brand in the global retail effectively.
No restriction: A template design restricts what you can and can’t change on your site. However, a custom website design can make every possible change that you want in your site. This control further can be improved upon through the content management system.
Flexibility: A custom website design can be built in such a way that meets all your business specifications, and provides you with all the necessary features required you need and none that you don’t.
At whole, a custom website design will ensure that your brand is properly characterized and promoted to customers and prospects.